Invest in Kraśnik
FŁT Kraśnik S.A. was established in 1948 and is the largest manufacturer of roller and ball bearings in Poland
Kraśnik has a thriving food processing industry thanks to the availability of local farm products
A great place to live, a great place to invest
Investment Zone Kraśnik
1. The sales of land and property owned by the city of Kraśnik is administered by Wydział Planowania Przestrzennego i Gospodarki Mieniem Gminnym (Planning and Municipal Property Management Department).
2. The sales or perpetual lease procedure is initiated by the applicant or by law.
3. Prior to the sale the land needs to be categorized in accordance with the City of Kraśnik Land Use Plan. If required, the procedure takes about two months.
4. The project of the ruling confirming the intention to sell is submitted to the City Council for approval (1 month).
5. Chartered surveyor then performs the valuation estimate of the property and submits the report for final valuation (1 month).
6. A list of properties to be sold or offered under perpetual lease conditions is then assembled and displayed in the Municipal Office for 21 days. The list is also published on the Office website and in the press.
7. The above list also contains the deadline for applications to buy by individuals who have priority in purchasing the property pursuant to Article 34, Item 1, Points 1 and 2 of the Act regulating property management (three weeks).
8. The announcement of sale by tender is then prepared , which must be made public at least thirty days prior to the tender's date. In the case of property whose starting bid is above 100 000 euros, the announcement must be published at least two months prior to the tender's date.
9. If the property is to be leased under perpetual lease arrangement, the initial payment and annual fee are collected:
I. Initial payment is set at 25 percent of the winning bid and must be payed in full, no later than two days after the signing of the lease agreement.
II. Annual fee is set at 3 percent of the winning bid and is payable throughout the life of the lease, payable by March 31 of each year, up front for the entire year.
III. The annual fee for perpetual lease of the property may be adjusted not more often than every three years if the value of the property has changed. The fee is not payable for the year in which the perpetual lease agreement went into effect.
The schedule for the land use is as follows:
construction must begin no later than one year after the agreement was signed.
construction must be completed no later than three years after the agreement was signed.
10. The sale is subject to 23 percent VAT.
11. The current property prices within Tarnobrzeska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone) are around PLN 26 per square meter (plot No. 440/7, 0.638 hectars, Budzyń area).
12. Tender bond paid in by the winning bidder will count against the property price. All other bonds will be refunded within three days of the tender's closure.
13. The protocol of the bidding is then prepared, which forms the basis for the drafting of the sales documents.